Tuesday, October 16, 2007

FAQ

QNS: I can't seem to login even when I key in my NRIC number correctly. I get the following error message.


Ans: We are still looking into the problem. Please proceed
here to register first. Thank you.

QNS: I can't seem to enter the correct year-of-birth

ANS: Click and hold on to the duo-arrow (red circle below). Then, choose from the drop-down-list.


QNS: Is it true that I can only collect my card on the Official Launch at the Youth Park (28th Oct 2007)?

ANS: No. You can collect the cards at a later date (Around the end of November).

QNS: Is it still possible for me to collect the Coupon for the Carnival (Official Launch)?

ANS: Yes, please feel free to collect the coupons at the EXCO Room (located at Level 1 of W1).

QNS: How do I use the Coupon?

No comments: